Interview With A Bible Believer: Richard Kilpatrick
To learn more about Richard and Paulette Kilpatrick, please visit the link below:
1. What is your name and where do you serve Jesus Christ?
2. Briefly tell us about the members of your immediate family (wife, children, etc.)
- Where did you grow up?
- What was life like as you grew up, from childhood to teenage years?
- Did you grow up in a Christian home?
- If not, what was the background of your early life?
- Throughout your childhood and teenage years, were you rebellious or obedient?
- What was your relationship with your parents like?
- What direction did your life take after high school?
- At what age were you saved and how did you come to know the Lord?
- How did you come to be interested in serving the Lord Jesus Christ?
- How old are you currently, and how long have you been involved in some form of ministry at this point?
- How did you meet Mrs. Paulette, and how much money did it take to convince her to marry you?
- How long have you two been married now?
- Can you tell us a little about her current situation, and how did she get here?
- Over the years you have not only pastored churches, but you have also been a Christian Counselor, how did you get involved in that form of ministry?
- In your current situation, you have faithfully stayed by your wife's side, as such you don't get out as much anymore, so you have a faithful ministry of prayer, can you tell us about that and how you include Mrs. Paulette in that ministry?
- Who in life has been your greatest influence?
- How does your daily life reflect your faith in Jesus Christ?
- What advice would you give young people just starting the Christian life?
- After serving for so many years, what are your concerns for Christianity in America moving forward?
- Call - Text
- Book - eBook
- Email - Letter
- Driver - Passenger
- Coke - Pepsi
- Cats - Dogs
- Android - iOS
- Sunrise - Sunset
- Laundry - Dishes
- Mornings - Nights
- Coffee - Tea
- Fruits - Veggies
- Sweet - Salty
- Mountains - Ocean
- Africa - Asia
- City - Country
- Sarcastic - Serious